- Biggest winner this week: Meghan Cagnin ($47,841) (June 9)
- The most frequently played Pricing Games so far this season are Lucky $even, Most Expen$ive and Squeeze Play, all with 28 playings. With only 13 episodes remaining, we are going to struggle to have even one game reach 30 playings this season. By comparison, 6 games were played at least 30 times in Season 42, with Plinko leading the way with 37 playings. The lowest ever "most frequently played game" is Money Game when it was played 31 times in Season 35. There's a good chance we could break that record this season, which is even more impressive considering this season will have 15 more episodes than in Season 35.
- The daily winnings on each episode in the past two weeks were $65,756, $62,180, $86,705, $67,073, $67,519, $89,440, $62,378, $65,497, $62,935 and $63,020. In other words, between $62,000-$68,000 was won on 8/10 episodes in the past two weeks.
- Since no Pricing Games were won on the May 19 episode, we have gone on a streak of 18 straight episodes where at least two Pricing Games were fully won. Overall, there have been 17 episodes with fewer than two Pricing Game wins this season, compared to 34 in Season 42, 28 in Season 41, 45 in Season 40, 56 in Season 39, 57 in Season 38 and 49 in Season 37.
- The top-most prices were right in Double Cross for the first time since May 26 of last season and for only the fifth time in the game's history. Double Cross has only been won once (May 1, 2013) when set up in this manner.
- The $27,990 Dodge Challenger is the most expensive single car ever won in That's Too Much! (daytime only). The previous biggest win was $25,930 on November 14, 2007. (This excludes the pair of Hyundai Accents worth $34,040 that were won back on April 13.)
- 10 Chances was played for the eighth time this season, which is the most playings for this game since it was played 8 times in Season 37. 10 Chances last hit double digits in Season 36 (11 playings) .
- Jonathan failed to win the second prize in 10 Chances. Last time that's happened: November 15, 2012.
- Dice Game has also seen an increase in play. It was played for the 18th time this season, which is the most playings for this game since it was played 23 times in Season 36. (During that span, Dice Game had not been played more than 15 times in any season.)
- Bargain Game became the 25th Pricing Game to give away more than $100,000 in cash and prizes this season. The top three Pricing Games in terms of winnings are currently Dice Game ($239,233), Rat Race (approx. $234,000) and Money Game ($193,964).
- Only $463 separated the value of both Showcases ($24,268 and $23,805) which is the smallest difference so far this season.
- 1 Right Price was won for the 10th straight time, which is only the second dougle digit winning streak this season (along with Bullseye's current 11-0 winning streak).
- During this winning streak, the prize on the right was the "one right price" 9 out of 10 times. (Overall, contestants had to pick the prize on the right in 18 out of the 26 1 Right Price playings this season.)
- Punch a Bunch is in danger of going an entire season without having a contestant win one of the two top prizes for only the second time since Season 29. (It also happened in Season 40).
- The two "then" products (December 2001) in Now..or Then were the Eggland's eggs and the Vicks Vaporub ointment. Both products also made numerous appearances on episodes of the Price is Right that aired in December 2001. The eggs appeared four times (December 5-7, 26) and the ointment appeared eight times (December 11-12, 14, 17, 19-21, 24).
- $273,000 has now been won in the Showcase Showdowns this season, which surpasses last year's total of $270,000 even though there have been fewer bonus spins this season (83 compared to 100).
- Line em Up was won on the first try for the first time since January 29 of last season.
- In the past five seasons, 10 contestants have gotten to the $16,000 bag in It's in the Bag. 4 went on to win $16,000, 2 lost at the final bag (February 6, 2014 and June 12, 2015) and 4 quit (with all 4 having the $16,000 bag right).
- The Kia Rio, won in the Showcase, was the 200th car won this season. The show is on pace to give away 214 cars this season, which would be slightly better than the 211 won last season.