- Biggest winner this week: James Teed ($81,918) (June 26). James is the fourth biggest winner this season and the 27th biggest winner in daytime history.
- Bonus Game was lost on Monday, which snapped an eight game winning streak for this game (10 based on actual airdates) dating back to May 1, 2013. The loss means that every single Pricing Game has been lost at least once this season. Season 37 remains the last time a Pricing Game went an entire season without being lost (Bonus Game at 6-0 and Shell Game at 3-0).
- This was also the first time since June 2, 2010 where Bonus Game was lost when the contestant had won at least three out of the four windows. Prior to Monday's loss, Bonus Game had been won 20 straight times when contestants got at least three small prizes right.
- All three contestants in Monday's first Showcase Showdown were male. An all-male Showdown has only happened two other times this season - on the November 11 and May 16 episodes.
- Also on Monday, Amber became the first contestant this season to bid $3 in the one bid round. We now have had at least 1 $1, $2, $3, $4, $5 and $6 bid this season.
- On Tuesday, 5 out of the 6 one bid winners came from the red podium. Then, on Wednesday, 5 out of the 6 one bid winners came from the yellow podium. Prior to both episodes, the last time 5 one bid winners emerged from the same spot was January 31 of last season.
- The Mazda 2, won in Tuesday's playing of 10 Chances, was the 200th car won this season (109 won in Pricing Games, 91 won in the Showcase).
- The Showcase differences on Tuesday's episode were $970 and $897. Not only were they two excellent bids, but it was the closest Showcase result of the season ($73 difference).
- Wednesday's second Showcase ($46,935) was the second most expensive Showcase of the season (behind a $49,274 Showcase offered on November 11).
- The $20,554 trip to France, offered in Wednesday's playing of Bullseye, was not the most expensive prize ever offered in this game. First place is currently a $27,845 trip to New Orleans offered (and won) on the October 19, 2011 episode.
- On Thursday, Eunice became the 100th contestant to spin $1.00 in the Showcase Showdown this season. In the past 14 years, there have been at least 100 bonus spins in a season only three other times: Season 30 (105), Season 36 (110) and Season 39 (107).
- James spun a $1.00 in his bonus spin on Thursday's episode. It has now been seven straight seasons where we have had at least 4 $26,000 (or formerly $11,000) winners.
- Cover Up was won for the eighth time this season on Thursday's episode - more wins that in Season 40 and 41 combined (3 wins in each season).
- Cover Up was played for a $25,813 Chevrolet Equinox this week. That's the most expensive prize offered in this game since June 9, 2009 ($27,824 Ford Mustang convertible).
- Lucky $even was played fourth on Thursday, becoming the 23rd Pricing Game to be played in all six slots at least once this season.
- 23 Pricing Games were also played in all six slots at least once in Season 41. 13 games achieved this feat in both seasons (Bargain Game, Cliff Hangers, Coming or Going, Flip Flop, Freeze Frame, Lucky $even, Most Expen$ive, One Away, 1 Wrong Price, Plinko, Push Over, Switch?, That's Too Much!).
- Lucky $even was lost this week even though Timothy got two numbers exactly right. Last time that's happened: May 27, 2011.