- Biggest winner this week: Amber Honeycutt ($61,534) (November 11)
- Streaks snapped: Cliff Hangers (5 straight wins), Clock Game (5 straight losses)
- With Cliff Hanger's five game winning streak being snapped, Any Number is now the hottest game - it is currently on a three game winning streak.
- With Side By Side, Bonus Game, Cliff Hangers and Take Two all being lost this week, every single game played this season has been lost at least once.
- Even though they were lost for the first time this season, Cliff Hangers and Side By Side still have the best winning percentage this season (4-1 = 80%).
- With their wins on Thursday, Any Number and Switch? became the first Pricing Games this season to be won five times this season.
- On Wednesday, the only prizes won (excluding one bids) was a $35 toaster and $50 iron. As a result, only $7,311 was won - the least won since at least Season 28. The previous low in the past ten seasons: $8,219 on December 18, 2007.
- On Tuesday, Clock Game was won in just under 4 seconds. That's easily the fastest win in the past ten seasons. (Previous best: 12 seconds on October 16, 2007). It's also faster than the playing on the April 4, 2008 Million Dollar Spectacular, where the contestant won in 7 seconds and pocketed a million dollar bonus.
- Shannon, the Clock Game contestant, also won one of the Clock Game prizes in 1.5 seconds. That's the fastest win for one prize in the past ten seasons, besting the two second record set on March 19, 2001 and February 14, 2002. However, the record doesn't beat the April 4, 2008 Million Dollar Spectacular where the contestant won one of the prizes on the first bid.
- On Tuesday, the contestant failed to win an additional pick in Pass the Buck. In the game's history, contestants have failed to win an additional pick 13 times. The contestant still managed to win the car in two of those playings (November 4, 2005 and December 5, 2008).
- For the first time this season, the contestant had to choose the third prize in order to win One Wrong Price. In Seasons 36-37, the third prize had the wrong price 36% (21/58) of the time.
- By being played fourth on Wednesday, Squeeze Play became the first game this season to be played in all six slots. (Freeze Frame also achieved this feat when it was played last on Friday.)
- In 16 out of the past 19 Swap Meet playings (since the start of Season 37), the contestant had to pick the least expensive prize in order to win. (The contestant had to choose the least expensive prize in all three playings this season.)
- In four Money Game playings this season, one of the numbers on the board was lower than 16. In all four of these playings, this number wound up being the last two digits in the price of the car.
- The last time Dice Game was played for a car priced under $16,667? October 30, 2008 (A $16,542 Ford Ranger - 32 playings ago).
- For those keeping score, here are the results, by military branch, of the past three "Salute to the Military" specials:
- Fifty episodes in, and some Pricing Games are on pace to have significant increases or decreases in play from last season. Push Over, Punch-A-Bunch and One Away have all had a cut in play, while Dice Game, Freeze Frame, Coming or Going and Danger Prices have all had an increase in play.
View the comparison table